MEMBER  |    |    |  
회원 로그인
회원 가입
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
회원가입으로 서비스 약관개인정보 보호 정책 에 동의합니다.
성은 일상의 말씀
HOME  |  오늘의 양식  | 성은 일상의 말씀

누가복음 4장 16-21절, 마태복음 28장 18-20절(2023년 10월 27일, 윤대진 선교사)  
   성은교회   작성일 23-10-26 16:09    조회 940    댓글 0  

제목: 예수님의 선교(The Mission of Jesus)
본문: 누가복음 4:16-21(Luke 4:16-21), 마태복음 28:18-20(Matthew 28:18-20)
찬양: 502장 빛의 사자들이여(Heralds of the Light, Be Swift)

누가복음 4:16-21(Luke 4:16-21)
16 예수께서 자신이 자라나신 나사렛에 오셨습니다. 안식일이 되자 예수께서 늘 하시던 대로 회당에 가셔서 성경을 읽으려고 일어나셨습니다. 
16 And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read. 

17 예언자 이사야의 두루마리를 건네받으시고 두루마리를 펼쳐 이렇게 기록된 곳을 찾아 읽으셨습니다. 
17 And the scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to Him. And He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written: 

18 “주의 영이 내게 내리셨다. 이는 하나님께서 내게 기름을 부으셔서 가난한 사람들에게 복음을 전파하도록 하기 위해서다. 하나님께서는 포로 된 사람들에게 자유를, 못 보는 사람들에게 다시 볼 수 있음을, 억눌린 사람들에게 해방을 선포하기 위해 나를 보내셨다. 
18 “the spirit of the lord is upon me, because he anointed me to bring good news to the poor. he has sent me to proclaim release to captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, 

19 주의 은혜의 해를 선포하도록 하기 위함이다.” 
19 to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.” 

20 예수께서는 두루마리를 말아서 시중들던 자에게 돌려주시고 자리에 앉으셨습니다. 회당 안에 있던 모든 사람의 눈이 일제히 예수를 주시했습니다. 
20 And He rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant, and sat down; and the eyes of all the people in the synagogue were intently directed at Him.

21 그러자 예수께서 그들에게 말씀을 시작하셨습니다. “오늘 이 말씀이 너희가 듣는 자리에서 이루어졌다!” 
21 Now He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”

마태복음 28:18-20(Matthew 28:18-20)

18그때 예수께서 다가오셔서 그들에게 말씀하셨습니다. “하늘과 땅의 모든 권세가 내게 주어졌다.
18And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.  

19그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 주고 
19Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 

20내가 너희에게 명령한 모든 것을 그들에게 가르쳐 지키게 하라. 보라. 내가 세상 끝 날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있을 것이다.”
20teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

누가복음 4:18(Luke 4:18)
18 “주의 영이 내게 내리셨다. 이는 하나님께서 내게 기름을 부으셔서 가난한 사람들에게 복음을 전파하도록 하기 위해서다. 하나님께서는 포로 된 사람들에게 자유를, 못 보는 사람들에게 다시 볼 수 있음을, 억눌린 사람들에게 해방을 선포하기 위해 나를 보내셨다. 
18 “the spirit of the lord is upon me, because he anointed me to bring good news to the poor. he has sent me to proclaim release to captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, 

누가복음 4:25-26(Luke 4:25-26)
25 그러나 내가 진실로 너희에게 말한다. 많은 과부들이 엘리야 시대에 이스라엘에 있었다. 그때 3년 반 동안 하늘 문이 닫혀 온 땅에 극심한 기근이 들었다. 
25 But I say to you in truth, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the sky was shut up for three years and six months, when a severe famine came over all the land; 

26 그런데 하나님께서는 그 과부들 중 어느 누구에게도 엘리야를 보내지 않으시고 오직 시돈에 있는 사렙다 마을의 한 과부에게 보내셨다. 
26 and yet Elijah was sent to none of them, but only to aZarephath, in the land of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. 

사도행전(Acts) 1:8
8 그러나 성령께서 너희에게 오시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 될 것이다.” 
8 but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and as far as the remotest part of the earth.” 

누가복음(Luke) 10:1
1 그 후 주께서 다른 70명도 세우시고 예수께서 친히 가려고 하신 각 마을과 장소에 둘씩 짝지어 먼저 보내셨습니다. 
1 Now after this the Lord appointed seventy-two others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come.

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘의 양식
성은 일상의 말씀 [1]
강남성은교회
기독교대한감리회 강남성은교회
02)568-8361
02)555-7857
khgc74@gmail.com

회원가입약관 | 개인정보취급방침| 청소년보호정책| 이메일주소 무단수집거부
강남성은교회 | 담임 : 이성민 목사
주소 : (06280) 서울특별시 강남구 남부순환로391길 25(대치동 645)
TEL :02-568-8361 | FAX : 02-555-7857 | E-MAIL : khgc74@gmail.com
Copyright ©2013~2024   sungeun.org. All Rights Reserved.
02)568-8361
02)555-7857
khgc74@gmail.com