MEMBER  |    |    |  
회원 로그인
회원 가입
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
회원가입으로 서비스 약관개인정보 보호 정책 에 동의합니다.
성은 일상의 말씀
HOME  |  오늘의 양식  | 성은 일상의 말씀

누가복음 10장 38-42절, One is better Than a 1,000 (2023년 10월 28일, Pastor Ouc…  
   성은교회   작성일 23-10-27 18:02    조회 963    댓글 0  

제목: One is better Than a 1,000

본문: 누가복음(Luke) 10:38-42

찬송가: 406장 곤한 내영혼 편히 쉴 곳과(I Have Found Sweet Rest)

38 예수께서 제자들과 함께 길을 가다가 한 마을에 이르시니 마르다라는 여인이 예수를 집으로 모셨습니다. 

38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him.

39 마르다에게는 마리아라는 동생이 있었습니다. 그 동생은 주의 발 앞에 앉아 예수께서 하시는 말씀을 듣고 있었습니다. 

39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said.

40 그러나 마르다는 여러 가지 접대하는 일로 정신이 없었습니다. 그래서 마르다가 예수께 다가와 말했습니다. “주여, 제 동생이 저한테만 일을 떠맡겼는데 왜 신경도 안 쓰십니까? 저를 좀 거들어 주라고 말씀해 주십시오!” 

40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”

41 주께서 대답하셨습니다. “마르다야, 마르다야, 너는 많은 일로 염려하며 정신이 없구나. 

41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,

42 그러나 꼭 필요한 것은 한 가지뿐이다. 마리아는 좋은 것을 선택했으니 결코 빼앗기지 않을 것이다.” 

42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

A. Being in the presence of God is very important

David experienced in the presence of God, and by becoming the most pleasing person in the human race on earth, David made mistakes, but he was able to admit his mistakes and ask for God's forgiveness. God means that we are ready to obey Him and always seek His advice.

시편(Psalms) 84:10

10 주의 뜰에 하루 있는 것이 다른 곳에 천 날 있는 것보다 낫습니다. 악인들의 장막에 있느니 문지기로서라도 차라리 내 하나님의 집에 있겠습니다. 

10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

B. God is always present

In this place, where the presence of God is present, we can meet God, if you want to meet Him, He is waiting for you, go to Him, and we will rejoice.

이사야(Isaiah) 58:11 

11 여호와께서 너를 언제나 이끄시고 땡볕이 내리쬐는 마른 땅에서도 배불리시며 네 뼈를 단단하게 하실 것이다. 너는 마치 물 댄 동산 같고 물이 끊어지지 않는 샘 같을 것이다. 

11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

데살로니가전서(1 Thessalonians) 5:16-18

16 항상 기뻐하십시오. 

16 Rejoice always,

17 쉬지 말고 기도하십시오.

17 pray continually,

18 모든 일에 감사하십시오. 이는 그리스도 예수 안에서 여러분을 향하신 하나님의 뜻입니다. 

18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

• Rejoice always, means happy with God's presence, wanting to meet God, wanting to talk to Him, wanting to hear God speak.

• pray continually, meaning you have time with Him to tell Him everything.

• give thanks in all circumstances; saying thank to Him because He is pleased with us as His children, always in a relationship with Him.

Conclusion: 

A day with God is better than 1000, which means spending one time with God is better than 1,000 times elsewhere, but without the presence of God. So, from now on, while we are here, spend time with our God.

Practice: 

Spend time with God and choose to plead with God, shout the name of Jesus, and pray as well as spend time with God.

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

오늘의 양식
성은 일상의 말씀 [1]
강남성은교회
기독교대한감리회 강남성은교회
02)568-8361
02)555-7857
khgc74@gmail.com

회원가입약관 | 개인정보취급방침| 청소년보호정책| 이메일주소 무단수집거부
강남성은교회 | 담임 : 이성민 목사
주소 : (06280) 서울특별시 강남구 남부순환로391길 25(대치동 645)
TEL :02-568-8361 | FAX : 02-555-7857 | E-MAIL : khgc74@gmail.com
Copyright ©2013~2024   sungeun.org. All Rights Reserved.
02)568-8361
02)555-7857
khgc74@gmail.com